Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Monkey Boys


    This week it has been refreshing to get back to sculpting full time. It took a while to build up steam again, but here are a few of the new pieces heading to the caster next week.

   You've seen a few pictures of two of these guys before, but here is a group shot of the first pack of Zhuh Zhuhs for Two Hour Wargames' 5150. These mercs will be sold on the Highlander Studios website under the Zap, zap, zap! Die, die, die! science fiction heading.


    I'll be adding several other packs of monkey boys as quickly as I can, but Space: 1889 needs to take precedence right now. I did spend a few minutes grabbing some reference shots for the next set which will be the gangers.


    Big Momma should be a lot of fun and I have some specific images in my head for the silverback.


    I may just call him Binky.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Great looking sculpts. I've very much enjoyed painting up your Rednecks. I look forward to adoring these monkeys too.